Always sad to read about the passing of a #scifi writer from the greatest generation. This time it’s William Tenn. http://t.co/xpzdILyq
You might like these:
- Another must-read interview with author William Gibson, this time from the Paris Review. http://t.co/saV7rEUX
- Despite protests to the contrary, Kurt Vonnegut was a #scifi writer, at least part of the time. http://ow.ly/5RXQ4
- I can’t ignore passing on this link to a review of a #scifi novel written by a Newfoundlander. It’s a rare occurance. http://t.co/ZY6gA3Mc
- RT 58 Ways to Read More Than 50 Books a Year: http://t.co/OmHD4iIg @elizabethscraig. I wish I could find time to read more!
- I never miss the opportunity to read an interview with William Gibson. Here’s a good one from The A.V. Club. http://t.co/XHnKxR6E