Travelling between cloud cities above Venus via blimp? Sounds like a great idea! http://t.co/EsPDlYCoag
You might like these:
- A Russian scientist claims to have spotted life on Venus and sounds like the guy who first spotted canals on Mars. http://t.co/n7xGkHXw
- For a mere $30,000, you can buy your own Game of Thrones throne. It gives me a great idea for a toilet project. http://t.co/H8MZaweY
- Kim Stanley Robinson’s new book, 2312, sounds great, but so did his Mars trilogy which I found to be beyond turgid. http://t.co/shtKzzCw
- White House denies CIA teleported Obama to Mars in the 1980s. Sounds like a great premise for a #scifi book. http://t.co/CTADDpXy
- Forget Mars, mankind’s next astronauts should explore Venus instead. Here are some reasons why.