Here's why we still don't have any humans on Mars. https://t.co/WPvtVnVU0L
You might like these:
- Kim Stanley Robinson’s new book, 2312, sounds great, but so did his Mars trilogy which I found to be beyond turgid. http://t.co/shtKzzCw
- Wondering why humans haven’t landed on Mars yet? Maybe it’s because it’s a tiny target that’s really, really far away http://t.co/l9dxWL1NMl
- While you’re waiting for more photos from Curiosity, ponder these artistic photographs that imagine humans on Mars. http://t.co/Bg9HC82W
- Red Mars, Blue Mars, Green Mars? Not so easy. Kim Stanley Robinson reconsiders colonization of the fourth planet.
- A day on Mars is 24 Earth hours and 39 Earth minutes so how do you keep time? With a special, Mars watch, of course! http://t.co/xHUA7xu7