If we build a colony on Mars, should it be independent from Earth? https://t.co/tLC9pZ7a8z
You might like these:
- Kim Stanley Robinson’s new book, 2312, sounds great, but so did his Mars trilogy which I found to be beyond turgid. http://t.co/shtKzzCw
- Here are some of the people who would volunteer for a one-way ticket to a Mars colony (and pay $40 to apply) http://t.co/jPnrxzSVwp
- What would motivate the wealthy to move to Mars to start a colony? I don’t see any historical precedents for it. http://t.co/KIW24ItB
- Red Mars, Blue Mars, Green Mars? Not so easy. Kim Stanley Robinson reconsiders colonization of the fourth planet.
- A day on Mars is 24 Earth hours and 39 Earth minutes so how do you keep time? With a special, Mars watch, of course! http://t.co/xHUA7xu7