Low gravity and high radiation: Would humans remain human on Mars? https://t.co/8M57J8gxbL
You might like these:
- Here’s why we still don’t have any humans on #Mars.
- Dr. Louis Friedman doubts that humans will ever venture beyond #Mars and he’s probably right.
- Wondering why humans haven’t landed on Mars yet? Maybe it’s because it’s a tiny target that’s really, really far away http://t.co/l9dxWL1NMl
- India sent a satellite to Mars that cost 3/4 the budget of the movie Gravity. That’s great, but will it win an Oscar?
- While you’re waiting for more photos from Curiosity, ponder these artistic photographs that imagine humans on Mars. http://t.co/Bg9HC82W