NASA ends its year-long Mars simulation on Hawaii. No one killed anybody. https://t.co/d1OiHlcen4
You might like these:
- NASA is inviting people to have their names micro-etched on the Insight probe being sent to Mars
- NASA’s next Mars rover will make oxygen from CO2. A good factoid for your next #scifi story set on the Red Planet.
- Just reading this news about NASA cutting its budget for Mars missions, but was more amazed by the reader comments. http://t.co/yAvesM3G
- Red Mars, Blue Mars, Green Mars? Not so easy. Kim Stanley Robinson reconsiders colonization of the fourth planet.
- Some #starwars fans are not happy that Disney killed off the Expanded Universe and want to do something about it.