Can toroid planets exist? Here's the math. https://t.co/GWuWFrwuWJ
You might like these:
- Why not space? Do the math. http://t.co/CEOf24u1
- How many Lembas would the Fellowship have needed to walk into Morder? Fortunately, someone’s done the math..
- Exoplanets are passé. Astronomers now want to find the moons orbiting those planets. http://t.co/35JSNlKL
- Could the planets in Star Wars actually support life?
- More evidence that a great “lake” exists on Jupiter’s moon Europa which could be favourable for life to exist there. http://t.co/4LhLtmQq