Science fiction isn't very good at predicting the future. https://t.co/83LSOgSttK
You might like these:
- More evidence that we’re not good at predicting the future? Read the L.A. Times imagined future of 2013 made in 1988. http://t.co/GVvIGh86md
- Predicting the future in #scifi novels isn’t so hard if you don’t project too far into the future. You’re just guessing. http://ow.ly/6m6r8
- Science fiction stories based on a Microsoft future? Why not? It’s a free download.
- This BBC Timeline of the far future reminds me of Olaf Stapeldon’s science fiction novels. http://ow.ly/smT17
- Need more science fiction in your life? Daily Science Fiction delivers science fiction daily. http://t.co/asp7WZEX