Why do dwarves sound Scottish and elves sound like royalty? Blame Tolkien. https://t.co/2tGvYrRBoP
You might like these:
- Famed literary critic and author Michael Dirda is a #scifi fan? Oh, the humanity! http://t.co/ZPDZZgMW
- I’ve never read a word by author M John Harrison, but after reading this profile, I definitely want to! http://t.co/AGGpcJc2
- The Guardian has fired up its wayback machine to bring us a 1971 essay by Michael Moorcock on the future of SF. http://ow.ly/6x0tD
- If you are a Tolkien fan, this Le Monde interview with Christopher Tolkien is mandatory reading. http://t.co/HXseB3be
- A profile of famed fantasy author Michael Moorcock who doesn’t have nice things to say about Tolkien.