Blowing up the Death Star would have been an economic disaster. https://t.co/egBrWmrzh2
You might like these:
- The economic lessons of Star Trek’s money-free society.
- Did the John Carter disaster prompt Disney to buy Star Wars outright rather than try to create their own franchise? http://t.co/I3DSyqWl
- Borg Cube vs. The Death Star – who would win? http://t.co/M2ERXNSK
- I don’t know about you, but I was underwhelmed by the Death Star over Copenhagen “internet viral sensation” video. http://t.co/AeP25tj1
- I love the ingenuity behind the Animated Death Star Hat, but think that wearing it would drive you crazy! http://t.co/2dq950xg