Why would aliens even bother with Earth? Good question. https://t.co/FLfcLc2She
You might like these:
- Do aliens, aka little green men from outer space, have rights on Earth? Talk about a theoretical question!
- In Star Trek, most aliens speak only one global language on their world. Will that happen to us on Earth? http://t.co/OeG6JpMA
- A day on Mars is 24 Earth hours and 39 Earth minutes so how do you keep time? With a special, Mars watch, of course! http://t.co/xHUA7xu7
- Didn’t bother watching Terra Nova. Figured if it was any good, I could catch up with it on DVD later. Guess it wasn’t. http://t.co/ZZPsSYDy
- Clarke award shortlist is taking some heat for its all-male nominees list. Wouldn’t bother me if it was all-femae. http://t.co/75AGMrvWGX