Here’s how to write a novel set more than 125 years in the future. https://t.co/kcthJNvuUB
You might like these:
- Another book about how to write #scifi! I’m going to have to stop reading these so I can actually write something. http://ow.ly/5gVzy
- Remember when we thought the year 2000 was the future? Looking back, you realize a lot has changed in only 13 years. http://t.co/HfSmNdza2R
- In this video, #scifi author Charles Stross explains why it's easier to predict the near future than 30 years out. http://t.co/K1i1KJpmc1
- #scifi author John Scalzi discusses his future and the future of #book publishing.
- The future of the novel may be digital, but it certainly isn’t hypertext. Here’s why the book’s future never happened. http://ow.ly/6OowM