Nike and Boeing are paying #scifi writers to predict their futures. https://t.co/YueiL74nXO
You might like these:
- People laughed when the U.S. government hired #scifi writers to predict future scenarios, now Intel is doing it. http://ow.ly/62ZC8
- Most #scifi fans have likely heard about the Clarion West writers’ workshop, but don’t know much about it. Here’s how it shapes some of the world’s top science fiction and fantasy writers.
- In this video, #scifi author Charles Stross explains why it's easier to predict the near future than 30 years out. http://t.co/K1i1KJpmc1
- VICE asks some Australian #scifi authors to predict the world’s shitty future.
- #scifi #movies shouldn’t only predict the technology of tomorrow, but also the emotions of the future.