Use this interactive map to explore 100 Years of #scifi #books. https://t.co/jOy6rvDpLW
You might like these:
- I probably have too many #scifi books already, so haven’t really taken the time to explore BestSFBooks. Useful or not? http://ow.ly/6PzyS
- Love space opera? Here are 55 essential #books from the last 70 years of one of #scifi’s most enduring genres.
- Here’s a nice interactive Google map of North American #scifi cons. It would be even nicer if people could add to it. http://ow.ly/5xLqH
- This is fun! A literature map that graphically links similar authors. It’s interactive so you can keep exploring names. http://t.co/xsvfbp0I
- The Guardian sums up its best #scifi books of 2013. I have read none of these. I’ll probably get to them in 10 years. http://ow.ly/rpYk4