You might like these:
- #scifi is usually not great at predicting the future, but it seems that #cyberpunk got a lot of it right.
- Science fiction is broken. 30 years later, we still can’t seem to get past #cyberpunk.
- Why is that #cyberpunk cities fetishize Asian culture, yet have no Asians?
- Is this a real projection of the #cars of the future or is it just bad science fiction?
- Different visions of the future are springing up around the globe. Here’s what our science fiction says about us.