This time-lapse video of the view outside of the International Space Station is mesmerizing.
You might like these:
- The international space station is one of humanity’s great engineering triumphs, but what is it for? http://ow.ly/p1Bz9
- Time lapse videos from Hubble demonstrate nebula are not static. It’s must viewing for space fans. http://ow.ly/6jTWL
- Space tourist Richard Garriott supposedly made a #scifi film while he was on the space station. Sounds forgettable. http://t.co/ngKyWL8F
- Yuri’s Night belongs to the world. The UN has designated April 12 as the International Day of Human Space Flight. http://ow.ly/4yAvB
- This 1980s-era infographic outlining Rockwell International’s vision of space travel is simply impenetrable. http://t.co/VPKLkHWn