Fan-made Star Trek sets become tourist attraction in Ticonderoga, New York. https://t.co/uL7ObBbBAy
You might like these:
- Hook ’em young with My Star Trek Quiet Book, although in my experience kids love Star Wars way more than Star Trek. http://ow.ly/6JyD8
- Can you watch 56 episodes of Star Trek at the same time? It sounds like a crowd with some Trek sound effects.
- LeVar Burton’s not very happy about J.J. Abrams saying the Star Trek reboot is the only Trek worth remembering. http://t.co/FGWaVpOP8K
- The Guardian attempts to explain the attraction of time travel to writers, but never comes to any conclusion. http://ow.ly/6Dyta
- What kind of Star Trek fans give their kids boring Trek names like these? Why not call them Worf, Spock and Data? http://t.co/bSA90TEAJ8