Sorry, Star Trek fans. Gene Rodenberry didn't invent three-dimensional chess. https://t.co/w6vfo2kRyK
You might like these:
- Sorry Star Trek fans, but there will be delay before ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ premieres. Sigh.
- What kind of Star Trek fans give their kids boring Trek names like these? Why not call them Worf, Spock and Data? http://t.co/bSA90TEAJ8
- George Takei calls for “peace” between Star Wars and Star Trek fans. Some people just can’t stay out of the spotlight. http://t.co/Vz8b2L4s
- For you Star Trek fans who aren’t able to make your own costumes, here’s a contest where you can win one. http://t.co/WodszdtWxC
- Interesting story about how CBS blocked fans from filming an unused Star Trek script written by Norman Spinrad. http://t.co/0xv52ooL