Because you need to hear ‘Let It Go’ sung in the original #Klingon. https://t.co/MpuZ9GRT2u
You might like these:
- This Klingon karaoke cover would be even funnier if I knew the original song. (Why does Klingon sound like Hebrew?) http://t.co/S9542ZP2nd
- Gene Roddenberry wrote lyrics for the Star Trek theme, but I’d never heard them actually sung. Here’s Jack Black. http://t.co/ifRCz8Bs
- It’s a good day to resign. At least this politician thought so when he penned his resignation letter in Klingon.
- If you listen to this Klingon version of Rick Astley’s Never Gonna Give you Up it sounds like bad Israeli pop music. http://ow.ly/pUJ6o p://ow.ly/pUJ6o
- Just when you thought every possible item has been licensed for Star Trek, they come out with #Klingon beer.